Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekends are rough!

 We made it through our first weekend without Joseph and lemme just say it was rough! Thank God for my sister-in-law, who let us practically spend the whole weekend with her! I tried to keep busy and we were actually able to talk to him a lot so it wasn't horrible. It's just inevitable that I'm going to miss him.

The other very difficult part of this is having two very young children all on my own. I feel like I constantly get disapproving looks when out, like people are thinking "what the hell is wrong with this lady trying to do this herself". Then all they can think to say is "you've got your hands full". Well yes, yes I do. Please if you see someone with two young children DO NOT say this to them. We know our hands are full.... believe me. You don't need to remind us at that point when the baby is shrieking and the toddler is throwing herself to the floor during a fit.

In other news,Valentine's Day is upon us. I finished the kids' Valentines for school and they came out super cute. I got both ideas on Pinterest. The goldfish one can be found here and the fruit pouch one can be found here. They were super easy to do and perfect since Cole and Isla have a toddler class and an infant class.

We have a good amount of activities planned for the coming weeks including a visit from my parents and some play dates!  Hopefully it will keep our minds off the time and make it fly!



No comments:

Post a Comment