Sunday, September 8, 2013

Just because you don't have cable, doesn't mean you can't be a TV addict.

So since we've been in our new place, I have been on the weirdest clean schedule. It's actually quite horrible. Most nights, I sleep only a few hours if I sleep at all and other nights I'm in bed by 8 pm. I know it's partially my own fault because I get addicted to TV shows... so much so that I keep my eyes pried open to finish the whole season. Each cliffhanger makes me crazy and I NEED to see more. I'm nuts, I know. We don't have cable. We use our Blu-ray to stream from Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. I am cool with that but I run out of shows and then move onto the next seasons of my addiction. In the last month I've watched all the seasons of Suits, Drop Dead Diva, Covert Affairs, and Scandal. I'm stumped now as to what to watch next.

Anyways, besides my TV issues, I've been doing some projects! I start homeschooling Isla tomorrow and I am insanely excited about it. I adapted a curriculum from Teachers Pay Teachers (A to Z Toddler Curriculum) and added activities that I wanted to teach her and it worked out really well. I like the activities she provided and that it included a bible verse, but it was easy for me to add stuff based on the theme. You could use the curriculum in full or as a basis. It's very versatile.

I also have an awesome project I started tonight that will be up before the end of the week :) Stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment